Our Women’s Lindsay Johnson Football Academy has recently won the national U19s futsal championships and the North East performance league, and was named Hartlepool Borough Council’s team of the year!
All players will receive tailored training specifically for female footballers including comprehensive coaching sessions to further develop your technical, tactical and game related skills.
If you are a talented athlete and represent your sport regionally and/or nationally in an individual sport, join the growing list of students who we have supported in achieving regional and national success.
What will I receive?
You will receive an impressive benefits package that will further develop your sporting talent, including:
- Daily training sessions that are incorporated into your timetable
- Training sessions with highly qualified and experienced coaches in your sport
- Onsite sports therapist to support rehabilitation
- Strength and conditioning plans
- Access to the College gym
- Sport Psychology support
- Nutritional support
- Individual performance profiles and plans to enhance performance
- Access to Nike kit at a discounted price
Discounts to CrossFit Hartlepool
- Video and performance analysis
- Sport Science testing and monitoring
- Access to our AOC Leadership Academy and Hartlepool Borough Council Coaching Academy to gain additional NGB qualifications