You did it!
Now that you've secured your apprenticeship, here's some tips on how to be a brilliant apprentice:
- Ask questions so you know you can do your job well.
- Know the dress code. If in doubt, dress smart.
- Introduce yourself to everyone you meet to raise your profile.
- Learn to use a notepad so you can write down important information.
- Enjoy and make a good first impression.
- Be willing to work as part of the team.
- Be enthusiastic and helpful.
- Network and get involved in meetings and staff training.
- Find a mentor within the company to help you develop.
- Know what you want to get out of your apprenticeship and where you want it to take you